Beautiful things for you and your home...

Beautiful things for you and your home...
Brighton Store

Friday 24 June 2011

I love Fridays...

It seems that Friday always comes round so fast... something do with time flying when you're having fun...?
Another busy day at the shop, and finally the sun came out! Brighton has been crossing its fingers all week and wishing for some warmer weather. Seems like the weather fairy has cast her spell in our favour. Looks like we're set for a very warm and sunny weekend. Keeping those fingers crossed.
I always spend a disproportionate amount of time over the weekend propped up on my bed (with lovely vintage pillows, of course) with a good book. My current favourite read is P.G. Wodehouse's 'Leave it to PSmith'. Like wrapping up in a cashmere blanket whilst being tickled! Lots of silly shenanigans and twisted plots, and of course set in the obligatory country house. I often turn to Wodehouse when I need some light hearted, laugh aloud escapism. You can't beat a bit of Jeeves & Wooster to take your mind off your busy week ahead.

Another good thing about Fridays is my Abel & Cole delivery. Yes, I may be sad, but I actually get excited about looking in my fruit & veg box. Any fellow foodies will understand! Great to wake up on Saturday with proper bread and fresh eggs and a double esspresso. What better things are there?

Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine x

No comments:

Post a Comment