Beautiful things for you and your home...

Beautiful things for you and your home...
Brighton Store

Monday 16 May 2011

Emerald Street ... the place I like to visit every day

How many newsletters are you currently signed-up to receive? And do you open them all and read them? If I'm honest, whether I open them always depends on how I'm feeling, how much I've got on at the time they pop into my inbox, and also whether they have a track record of capturing my attention and interest. It's getting harder and harder for companies to think of fresh, inspiring, current topics to talk about, but I have found a new one who is doing just that for me right now. Emerald Street is part of the great, relative new-comer, magazine Stylist, and offers advice and information on fashion, beauty and, what I like it best for, culture. There is always loads of great reviews on the coolest and most happening bars and restaurants, exhibitions, city breaks etc and is such a good little read, just like flicking through the best pages of your favourite magazine. It's the one newsletter I am looking forward to getting through every day. Sign-up too and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment