Beautiful things for you and your home...

Beautiful things for you and your home...
Brighton Store

Monday 25 January 2010

A top beauty tip ...


One of the things I love about working with girls - and very lovely girls at that - is that we all share little tips about life, love, fashion and most frequently, beauty. If someones skin is glowing then you can pretty much guarantee that I will have run out, purchased the wonder cream responsible and tested it for myself within a matter of days (I'm not one who likes to miss out on a good thing). And I have to add, that any purchase I have made on recommendation from any lavender girl has not only been a huge success but has remained a loyal product ever since. So as pay-back and a thank you for all of my borrowed 'tips', I am going to throw one out there myself.
Our very own Jasmine&Orange Essential Oils Body Cream is my new beauty friend. I treated myself to a pot at Christmas to give it a try, see how it stood up to leading beauty brands (if I'm honest I didn't really think it was going to win me over especially with such heavy competition). Six weeks later I am still using it every single day, and night, and have not only recommended it to everyone I speak to in the shop but have also bought it several times already this year to give as birthday presents. It has a very luxurious, rich texture, is made with Cocoa and Shea butter and essential oils of Jasmine and Orange which give it a wonderful fresh, natural fragrance (there is nothing more off-putting than a synthetic smell in my beauty book) and is paraben-free (which is fast becoming a must in the beauty world, or certainly should be I say!). No high-tech science or unpronounceable words, just simple natural ingredients which really work.
I particularly use it on my hands as during the winter they age by about 10 years and need serious attention which no other cream on the market has yet to conquer. This dream cream has transformed them! It also looks really lovely left out on your dressing table, rather than a plastic squeezy container which only looks good on a supermarket shelf. Try it for yourselves, you won't be disappointed I promise. It's available on-line http://www.lavender-room.co.uk/shop/customer/product.php?productid=16829&cat=248&page=1 or in the Brighton boutique, 16 Bond Street, Brighton BN1 1RD 01273 220380

No comments:

Post a Comment